Image

Image

28.4.12

Captured Memories

With respect with the year ending, I've collected my favorite memories, beginning all the way from August to April. It is still unfathomable to think that I am finished with my freshman year of college and that chapter of my life is finished and others are beginning. Quite frankly, it's a precursor to the amazing things that is going to happen in the future, the people I'll met, the man I'll eventually marry. Life certainly is an adventure...

But at the same time, it's still so hard to imagine that 9 months ago, I was a doe-eyed college freshman, naive, and so hyper to start this chapter of my life. Along the way, I've met some amazing friends that will remain in my life far past graduation, memories that will form part of who I am, and so many inside jokes that forever changes the way I look at an otherwise simple and meaningless thing. From orientation week, the Regent regatta, Christmas Ball, Iron Chef: Regent style, Spring Break, Catch the Fire, and the simple memories I will treasure always.

















No comments:

Post a Comment