Image

Image

14.3.12

Style Metamorphosis

There are so many things I love about March. First of all, it's the beginning of Spring; the sun comes out, the days are longer, the birds are chirping, and breeze is warm and soothing, and summer is on its way. To me, Spring is the renewal of dead things, things that appear to be lifeless and still, and makes it grow, awaken, and blossom with vibrant and luscious colors. I feel that God is also the same way. He takes what appears to dead or gone to the naked eye and He brings an awakening that makes you feel as though you have been dormant your entire life.
On that token, springtime is also a good time to analyze my style and plan for the summer (I'm an overachiever). Especially with the nirvana from Like Crazy, I've only looked online at Zara, asos, Topshop, and H&M. I feel that in previous years, it leaned more towards a 50s look, and while there's nothing with that, I want to have diversity. I don't want my closet to be just retro-looking or appearing as if I just came off the set of Mad Men. I want to capture a more rural European look, as if I'm walking on the cobble stron streets in Zurich or croissant shopping in Calais. And it's much easier when I have these following pictures to gain inspiration.





















No comments:

Post a Comment