Image

Image

29.4.11

April 29th, 2011

This day shall seal the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, now called Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I watched the Royal Wedding; with the guest list, decoration, her dress, her tiara, William whispering to her at first glance, "you look beautiful", the carriage ride, and lastly, the kiss. It was spectacular to watch them exchange vows and see it all unfold. I didn't get up at 2:00am to watch it, like some fellow Canadians, but I did manage to catch a glimpse of the remaining portion of the ceremony and the traditional balcony kiss (they kissed twice! how sweet). I am living through history in the making (a cool feeling, might I add), so I offer hearty congratulations to the happy couple.


I just wanted to add this photo. I couldn't resist. That has to be the coolest mode of transportation and the most festive Just Married (or Just Wed) sign. So, so cute. The feelings of bubbly sentiments are brewing. And, on my final note, her dress was absolutely stunning. It was so classy with the lace and her sleeves. She really did look beautiful and they both glowed.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment